Monday, July 19, 2010

Rock and Roll


Yesterday I went to the Hard Rock Cafe's practice opening before today's real opening. I had never seen a restaurant with such an interactive setting. From the giant touch screen that allows you to scroll through thousands of famous band memorabilia to the mini screens at the booths that lets the diners vote on which music video will be played next; there is no limit of things to do. To top it all off, the food at the Hard Rock is amazing from the nachos to the apple burger I ordered. I already can't wait to go back.

The interactive screen was too big to fit in one shot.




14 comments:

  1. ooo yum i love the hard rock!!

    stop by sometime
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..looks AMAZING. i want to eat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've always loved hard rock. my dad worked at one in the 80s and we thought it was so cool when we visited him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha love that place! looks really yummy
    acouplepinkbaloons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apple burger?! Yum!

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummm nachos and burger haha
    haven't actually been to the hard rock cafe but would love to go
    looks good

    ReplyDelete
  7. that meal looks divine!i love that first picture..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a typical Hard Rock Cafe fan when I'm home, but when I'm traveling and want a good burger that's a different story! This Hard Rock is just down the street from me and sounds very cool, I'll have to check it out. How were you able to go to the practice opening? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HardRock cafe is one of the most fave place to hang out here :D

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    hug and kiss^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmmm that food looks delish
    how cool to go to a practice opening!!
    Rianna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. now i'm hungry! i love nachos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I"m not hungry, but those nachos look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woah those nachos look soo yummy!1

    kelleyscloset17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you think!