Tomorrow I leave for Las Vegas and I am incredibly excited. I can’t wait to sit by the pool and act like a tourist (although I have been there many times before). I, however, dread the thought of packing because I’m usually the girl that forgets something important. So this time I’m thinking ahead (well, more than usual) and here is my list of things I can’t live without on my upcoming trip. What are your vacation essentials?
1. ipod: for lounging around the pool
2. Bathing Suit: for lounging in the pool
3. Breezy Dresses: for the 100 degree weather
4. Sunscreen: can’t leave the hotel without it
5. Snacks: for the four hour car ride