Sunday, July 4, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

The cutest mirror I have ever seen.

I'm finally back from Vegas and I had a great time. I listened to all of you and didn't forget to bring my sunglasses. Thankfully, because it was 108 degrees the whole time I was there. When I wasn't swimming I was out at Freemont Street souvenir shopping (I found the cutest orange bow ring that I still regret not buying) or eating the best nachos ever. It was great to visit the parts of Vegas I have never seen before; I found awesome new places to explore.

P.S. Happy Fourth of July everyone!

If it were purple, it would have been mine.

You can find the strangest foods at Freemont Street.

We tried so hard to finish the whole thing.

11 comments:

  1. That looks amazingly YUMMY!


    Come enter my giveaway<3
    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 108 degrees, holy moly!! I've been feeling sorry for myself here in Boston and we're only in the 90's!! Also, those nachos look delicious, my mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's dinner time and i am dying for those nachos!

    love vegas! glad you had a good time despite the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep Fried Oreos! Sounds horrible...Yet I really want to try them. The mirror in the first pic is cute but I think I might be more in love with the wall paper behind it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! and happy 4th. London needs some of that heat.

    Let me know if u fancy following each other

    xx theitalianese.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loveeeee vegas. where did u stay?

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you think!